Thursday, August 16, 2012

New betta in community tank! Aggressiveness????

So when I went to PetCo, I bought a betta fish. He's gorgeous!! He's a Double Tail Male Betta. Amazingly beautiful! And I know I can put him in because I read the compatibility chapter in the book at PETCO. I know, geek I am. Anyways right when I put him in he swam into the corner. I kinda expected that though. You guys are probably like, no duh! Ya ok anyways the betta fish swam to the front corner of the tank. The gourami cornered him and started poking him with his tentacles stuff. I don't know what they're called. And the gourami started attacking him. Kinda like it was beating him up. So I put the gourami in a breeder tank thing. It was soooo hard catch! Well I guess that's it for now. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment