Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hey I'm back!

Hey!

My guppies are great! Now i have around 20 baby guppies, atleast they were baby guppies swimmin' around the tank! Whoop! And my fish had babies like last week so I have a lot of new baby guppies in a seperate tank! Yippie! So... Anyone wanna buy any? LOL just kidding I can just give it to a LPS! I can get store credit, which is really great... Isn't it?! HAHA yes it is! Sorry I havn't been on in a while. Lol, ya right. Like u guys read this blog...  watevs its still fun! Ugh, not really. Anywho who luvs guppies!? ME! And YOU! haha ROFL. Yeah... So uhm have fun with watever ur doing. Reading my blog I guess. Keep readin. Have fun, learn lots, and LOVE GUPPIES!

IM OUTTA HERE
okay this saying is stupid. Comment on some ideas. THANKS
LOVE YEAH (not like the lovey dovey like the one where i thank u guys for readin and stuff like tht LOL jk not really. hatin not lovin right now. Well bye. SOrry tht im such a writer. NOpe)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad ur back! Sorry for comment on like almost allll ur posts and stuff.... So yay! I didnt' think that IM OUTTA HERE was bad! I thought it shows u who u r u know whutta mean rite?! Any way idk wat ur phrase shud be... Maybe it shud be what u said, HAVE FUN, LEARN LOTS, AND LOVE GUPPIES! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete